Annexe, Cotswold Way, High Street, Tormarton, Badminton
(more photos to follow)
Call Farringtons on 01454 326846 for more information
A self contained one bedroom annexe in Cotswold Way, Tormarton has become available.
Recently redecorated and new flooring throughout with a modern wet room and awaiting a new kitchen to be installed (more photos to follow)
Water & Sewage included
Electric is a coin meter
LPG gas bottles which would be at a cost to the tenant
Council Tax BAND A
EPC Rating E
Sorry NO pets or children
Ideal for a single professional or professional couple
Available End June 21
Close to M4 motorway junction for easy commutes
1. A "Holding Deposit of £160.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £800.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.