Goldcrest Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Kitchen / Diner
- Initial 6 Month Tenancy to Long Term Let
- Pets Considered
- Available Early March 21
A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in Chipping Sodbury.
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
Farringtons are pleased to welcome this well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in Goldcrest Road within the sought after area of 'The Birds" estate on the outskirts of Chipping Sodbury.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a modern fitted kitchen / diner and separate lounge.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further benefits are: gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, enclosed rear garden and a garage.
EPC Rating C
Council Tax BAND C
Pets are considered for the right tenant
Ideal location for families due to primary and secondary schools close by.
Available Early March 21
1. A "Holding Deposit of £215.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1095.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are considered, this will be subject to an increase in rent of £20.00 per month
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.