Lilliput Avenue, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- initial 6 month Tenancy
- Short Term Let
- Available Early May 21
- Chipping Sodbury Location
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker
- Four Bedrooms
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
Farringtons are pleased to present this exceptionally large four bedroom family home to the market, located within a small walk from both Chipping Sodbury High Street and Yate Shopping Centre.
The property boasts various reception rooms offering a living space with flexibility for a growing family.
Living space includes a large entrance hallway, spacious kitchen/dining area with extended family room an additional reception room that could be used as another bedroom, home office or play room, a conservatory and downstairs cloakroom.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, garage, front and rear garden within a quiet could de sac in Chipping Sodbury.
Close to local amenities, bus routes, primary and secondary schools.
M4 & M5 motorway links are in easy reach for commuting.
Pets considered for the right applicant
EPC Rating D
Council Tax BAND D
(Please note this is a short term let, please ask for more details)
1. A "Holding Deposit of £320.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1600.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are considered, this will be subject to an increase in rent of £20.00 per month
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.