The Loft, The Green, Old Sodbury, Bristol
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
!!! AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE !!!
A credit to the landlords, this simply stunning one bedroom part furnished flat in Old Sodbury is to let which for sure will attract a lot of interest!
The flat comprises of an entrance hall with storage cupboards, modern open plan kitchen / living area which is part furnished, cupboard housing washer / dryer machine, double furnished bedroom and a shower room.
Additional benefits to this flat: modern electric storage heaters, some bills included (water, tv licence, council tax), electric is a meter with a key, double glazing and parking.
Suitable for a professional couple or a single person.
Sorry No Pets
Available Mid January 21
The property is situated in the village of Old Sodbury with links to the M4 Motorway just a few miles away and also connection to the stunning countryside.
1. A "Holding Deposit of £225.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1125.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted.
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate.
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Tenant Protection: Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.