Brookthorpe, Yate, Bristol
Available June 22
For more information or to book a viewing please call Farringtons on 01454 326846
Available June 22!
Farringtons are pleased to market this well presented mid terrace property in Brookthorpe, Yate.
The ground floor of the property offers an entrance hall with under stairs storage, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom
The first floor offer three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further benefits: UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance front and rear garden and a garage.
EPC rating E
Council BAND B
Close to local amenities, shops, primary and secondary schools with bus and train routes close by.
1. A "Holding Deposit of £270.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1355.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are considered this will be subject to an increase in rent of £20.00 per month
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Council Tax Band: B
Holding Deposit: £270