Rounceval Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker
- One Bedroom
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Wood Burner
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Fitted Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
Situated in Chipping Sodbury, this well presented one bedroom cottage will be availble from Early May with a credit to the landlords making the finish to an excellent standard.
The ground floor of the property comprises of an open plan lounge / dining area, separate kitchen with freestanding range cooker and a downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor comprises of a double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a fitted white bathroom suite with electric shower.
Further benefits are: gas central heating, wood burner, double glazing and an enclosed rear garden.
EPC Rating D
Council Tax BAND C
Sorry no pets
Ideal for a professional single person or a couple
Initial 6 month tenancy the onto long term let
1. A "Holding Deposit of £210.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1065.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.