Station Road, Yate, Bristol
A three bedroom bungalow tucked away off the busy road through Yate.
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
NEW TO MARKET & CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT - MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW.....
Farringtons are pleased to welcome this lovely three bedroom detached bungalow in Yate with its own driveway and enclosed rear garden.
The ground floor of the property offers a new fitted kitchen / diner, separate lounge, two double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and new fitted bathroom.
The first floor offers a landing / walk through area into a double room with ensuite bathroom.
Further benefits: gas central heating, UPVC double glazing & new flooring throughout.
Close to local amenities, bus stops and train station.
Yate Shopping Centre & Riverside Complex within easy walking distance.
Available End August 21
Initial 6 Months Tenancy Agreement onto Long Term Let
1. A "Holding Deposit of £295.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1490.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.