Badgeworth, Yate, Bristol
- Kitchen / Diner
- Off-street parking
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- EPC Rating C
- Family Bathroom
- Initial 6 Month Tenancy to Long Term Let
Call Farringtons on 01454 326846 for more information or to request a virtual video of the property.
A newly decorated well presented three bedroom unfurnished family home in Badgeworth, Yate.
The ground floor of the property comprises of: kitchen/diner, separate lounge and hallway with under the stairs storage.
The first floor consists of: a family bathroom, three bedrooms and airing cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Further benefits: gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, off street parking and garage.
Close to local amenities, primary & secondary schools and bus routes.
Yate Shopping Centre and Riverside Complex is approx 2 miles away and Yate Train Station is approx 2 miles away, ideal for commuting.
M5 & M4 motorways are also within easy access.
Available Mid April 21
EPC Rating C
Council Tax BAND B
1. A "Holding Deposit of £215.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1095.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.