Charles Road, Yate, Bristol
- Available 1st August 21
- Council Tax BAND C
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating B
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Fitted Wardrobe
- Gas Central Heating
- Initial 6 Month Tenancy to Long Term Let
Stunning Two Bedroom End Terraced Property with 2 Allocated Parking Spaces in Laddon Garden Village.
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
New to market, Farringtons are pleased to offer this stunning two bedroom end terraced house in Charles Road on the new development of Laddon Garden Village, Yate.
The ground floor offers a modern fitted kitchen with built in applicances, downstairs cloakroom and a lounge area leading out onto an enclosed rear garden with side access.
The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and a modern fitted bathroom.
Further benefits include: gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, neutral decor, fitted blinds throughout and two allocated parking spaces.
Sorry No Pets
EPC Rating B
Council Tax BAND C
1. A "Holding Deposit of £225.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1125.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.