Ground Floor Apartment, Chestnut Farm, Acton Turville Road, Tormarton, Badminton
If you like the quietness then this is the place for you.
Call Farringtons on 01454 326846 for more information or to arrange a viewing
NEW TO MARKET & NOT TO BE MISSED!
This cosy fully furnished one bedroom ground floor apartment situated on Chestnut Farm, Tormarton.
The apartment offers a newly fitted kitchen with appliance, separate lounge, shower room and a fully furnished double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Further benefits: double glazing, electric heating, parking and a enclosed garden.
Extra to this, all bills are included except electric where there will be a meter installed.
Available now subject to agent checks
EPC to follow
Close to M4 motorway J18 for commuters
1. A "Holding Deposit of £210.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1065.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permitted
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Council Tax Band: A
Holding Deposit: £213.46