Kiln Terrace, Gloucester Street, Wotton-under-Edge
Please call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
This recently redecorated three bedroom town house in Wotton Under Edge has just come to market.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a larger than average kitchen / diner with integrated appliances and dishwasher, utility room and a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a a family bathroom, lounge and one double bedroom.
On the second floor there are two double bedrooms and a shower room.
Further benefits are gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and loft access to a fully carpeted space with electric.
This property only has on street parking which leads onto Wotton high street where you will find a variety of shops, cafes & public houses.
Available Early March 21
Pets considered for the right applicant
EPC Rating C
Council Tax BAND C
This property is sure to attract alot of interest so please call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846 to avoid disappointment.
1. A "Holding Deposit of £200.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1035.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are permitted this will be subject to an increase in rent of £20.00 per month.
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate.
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Tenant Protection: Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.