Lilliput Court, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
Call Farringtons for more information on 01454 326846
Farringtons are pleased to welcome this three bedroom semi detached property in Lilliput Court, Chipping Sodbury with garage and off street parking.
The ground floor of the property offers an entrance hall with storage cupboard, open plan living, separate kitchen diner leading out onto an enclosed rear garden with summerhouse kitted with electrics and internet ports.
The first floor of the property offers three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft access.
Further benefits are: gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, garage and off street parking.
(Please note the property will be undergoing some redecoration works)
Close to local amenities, shops, primary and secondary schools and M4 motorway links
Available 1st August 21
EPC rating D
Pets Considered for the right applicant
1.A "Holding Deposit of £320.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
A "Deposit" of £1600.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are considered, this will be subject to an increase in rent of £20.00 per month
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.