York Close, Yate, Bristol
- Council Tax BAND B
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating C
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Initial 6 Month Tenancy to Long Term Let
- Kitchen / Diner
- Neutral decor
- Pets Considered
- Two Double Bedrooms
Call Farringtons to arrange a viewing on 01454 326846.
A well presented two bedroom terraced house in York Close, Yate.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a open plan lounge area, fitted kitchen with space for appliances and an enclosed rear garden.
The first floor of the property boasts two bedrooms (one of which has fitted wardrobes) and a fitted bathroom shower.
Further benefits include: neutral decor throughout gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, off street parking and a garage.
Close to local amenities and bus stops with Yate train station not too far away.
Pets considered for the right applicant subject to £20.00 per month pet rent
EPC Rating C
Council Tax BAND B
Available early August 21
1. A "Holding Deposit of £210.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A "Deposit" of £1055.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are considered but will subject to £20.00 per month pet rent
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.